If your company employs professional HGV or LGV drivers for vehicles over 3.5 tonnes then you will no doubt be aware that your drivers are required to attend a Driver CPC training course and complete this course by the legally required deadline of September 2014. If you have still to send your drivers on a Driver CPC training course then do not hesitate to contact the team at ACE Trainers who provide best practice Driver CPC training courses for companies in Basingstoke, Oxfordshire, Devon, West Midlands, Berkshire, Surrey, Isle of Wight, Hampshire, Middlesex, and Kent.
ACE Trainers can provide your company with Driver CPC training that will cover the required five modules and 35 hours of training. They will be trained in the following:
• Drivers Hours and Tachograph including Working Time Directive
• Vehicle & Load Handling Systems
• Health & Safety, Loading/Unloading, PPE, Risk Assessments
• Principles of Safe Economic & Defensive Driving (Fuel Economy Training)
• Maintenance, Daily Checks, Speed Limits, Driving Regulations, Signs and Restrictions
ACE Trainers are accredited by RTITB and HSE recognised and provide Driver CPC training courses on weekdays or weekends to suit your company commitments and driver hours and come highly recommended by their many customers whose glowing testimonials can be view on their website at: http://acetrainers.co.uk/
To find out more information about ACE Trainers Driver CPC training give them a call on 01256 351581 or email email@example.com.
Read our latest article: Driver CPC Training Courses Kent