If you are looking to send drivers who work for your company driving lorries exceeding 3.5 tons on a best practice Driver CPC training course, then you should look no further than the team at ACE Trainers who offer Driver CPC training for companies in Berkshire, Devon, Oxfordshire, the West Midlands, Surrey, Hampshire, Middlesex, Kent and Basingstoke.
The deadline for the completion of Driver CPC training is the 9th September 2014 whereby professional drivers must have undertaken the required 35 hours of training. Failure to complete will result in automatic issue of a fixed penalty notice by VOSA and possible referral to the traffic commissioners who have the power to suspend a driver’s vocational licence entitlement until the required Driver CPC training has been completed.
ACE trainers are Driver CPC training courses are RTITB accredited and recognised by the HSE and they provide the very highest standard of training to achieve the required five modules and total of 35 hours of approved periodic training required to obtain the CPC certification.
These five modules include:
1. Vehicle and Load Handling Systems
2. Maintenance, Daily Checks, Speed Limits, Driving Regulations, Signs and Restrictions
3. Drivers Hours and Tachograph including Working Time Directive
4. Health & Safety, Loading/Unloading, PPE, Risk Assessments
5. Principles of Safe Economic & Defensive Driving (Fuel Economy Training)
To book your Driver CPC training course give ACE Trainers a call on 01256 351581 or email Info@acetrainers.co.uk
Read our latest article; Cherry Picker Training Berkshire