If you hold a transport operator’s licence it is in your very best interests that you ensure that all professional drivers of HGV and LGV lorries exceeding 3.5 tonnes employed by your company have undertaken the required Driver CPC training by the deadline of September 2014.
Driver CPC training includes a total of 35 hours of training to be undertaken every five years encompassing the following modules:
1. Vehicle & Load Handling Systems
2. Maintenance, Daily Checks, Speed Limits, Driving Regulations, Signs and Restrictions
3. Drivers Hours and Tachograph including Working Time Directive
4. Health & Safety, Loading/Unloading, PPE, Risk Assessments
5. Principles of Safe Economic & Defensive Driving (Fuel Economy Training)
For companies in Surrey, Oxfordshire, Devon, West Midlands, Berkshire, Surrey, Hampshire, Middlesex, Kent and Basingstoke, ACE Trainers offer the very highest standards of Driver CPC training that is accredited by the RTITB and HSE, and will ensure that your drivers are fully certified and legal to continue driving professionally within this new legislation.
Full details of Driver CPC training courses and other vocational training can be found on the ACE Trainers website at: http://acetrainers.co.uk/.
If you require Driver CPC or any of the other professional qualifications offered by ACE then do not hesitate to call the team of best practice training experts on 01256 351581 or email Info@acetrainers.co.uk.
Read our latest article: Get the Most from Driver CPC Training